All members and guest must comply with the following rules to ensure safety and respect for all.
- All Members and Guests must register at the front desk upon each visit to the club.
- No cursing, yelling, or disrespect will be tolerated.
- DO not DROP or SLAM weights or dumbbells.
- Chalk is not permitted ANYWHERE in the facility.
- Wipe off equipment and benches after use.
- Cell phone use is permitted in designated lobby areas only (for common courtesy).
- Camera phones are not allowed to be used anywhere in the club.
- ONLY water bottles with spill-proof lids are allowed.
- ****SEE FULL LIST OF CLUB RULES POSTED IN CLUB****
PROPER CLOTHING AND HYGIENE
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. NO street shoes, boots, or sandals are allowed on workout floor.
- Only shorts, sweat pants, t-shirts or other accessories deemed appropriate should be worn.
- Clean exercising clothing is required. Unpleasant hygiene will not be tolerated.
- NO belt buckles, denim jeans, or loose jewelry items can be worn in exercise areas.
- All other clothing and shoes must be kept in secure lockers.
- Keep ALL valuables at home. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
EQUIPMENT AND CARDIOVASULAR AREAS
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problem or concern immediately to club staff.
- Weight belts are NOT allowed to be worn while using equipment with vinyl padding.
- We have provided day-use lockers at no cost. Take your belongings with you after every visit.
- Gym bags are NOT allowed in any workout area. (Bags are a trip hazard.) Day-use lockers are provided for your convenience.
- Re-rack all weights in their proper place after each use.
Rules may be subject to change at our discretion. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can best serve your needs.